Gadgetsdealer - SCAMMERS!!

I bought a hat on 5th June 2013.. They said the item had been shipped out on 6th..

I have been waiting for almost three months and received nothing!!

Emailed them several times and they are not responsible at all!!

They answered me with the same answers for three times!

They said unregistered mail sometimes will take up to 2 months..

When I check it on another website, it only takes up to 1 month..

Really pissed!!

Stay away from this website!!!!!!

I have read some reviews, bad bad reviews!!

Just if I read it before purchasing from them..

Don't ever buy from them!!

Review about: Hat Purchase.

Comments

Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia #711923

Even if you email them, they will just ask you to check on your local post office.. good luck anyway :) hope it will reach you soon..

#711912

Same here i just made and order from them, and nowi read the review Omg.

Luckly what i bought is cheap, and cant be broken in transit.

Lets see, how it arrives, if it arrives.

Gadgetsdealer - Product is Faulty and Want refund with Extra cost that cost me.

Bangalore, Karnataka 0 comments

Dear, I have Purchased a StarB94M Phone from one the chines company. They sent me link and I paid using them link for payment.I paid 191usd using Paypal as it is safe. they charge 191USDinclude 22USD shipping and handing They sent me product but while receiving I have to pay another extra 676.26 USD to DHL express for handling and other Charges. That we were not Agreed as huge 22USD they already Charged.Ok, I Paid and received a item. The product we received was faulty first only hour or less it work and suddenly stop working. IT is not working with home network so we contact a merchant with few mails and ask them what happening. They give some Instruction to follow and do Factory Reset we done all process but it wasn’t work. They ask us to photo phone and mail them. They will get solution for it and get back to us but we didnt hear from them. They communicating very slow. I asked them to sent me another product and with paid shipping you pick up your item. They were not agree for that. They want Return the product and don’t want to refund.

Now , they are asking me to return the product. but they will only refund me 180usd. not 191usd also other charges cause to me. Means I will be In loss of without doing anything 2500 INR or More. While I received a product they Declare the product value is only 30USD.191+ 13 (676.26)+ 22= 226 USD all together cost to me.If they Return 226-180 = 46 USD.Means 46*55 = 2530.Please tell me who will bear this cost. I want my all money Refund with Extra Charges that cost to me.

Please do need ful help to resolve all the problems. I am Happy to answer you. Please dont Heistate to call me on 8884407767.Many Thanks.

Review about: Star 94Bm.